Children's Targeted Case Management
It is the goal of HCI Targeted Case Management is to address children’s mental, physical, and behavioral health needs by:
- Advocating for children and families rights and needs.
- Linking children and their families to community resources and services as needed.
- Increasing natural support systems.
- Coordinating with other providers using a team approach to monitor ongoing needs and progress.
- Helping make positive changes in family functioning for all participating family members.
- Provide supported referrals to community resources.
- Assist in finding financial resources to help meet the safety needs of children and their families.
To ensure that the needs of families are met in the least restrictive manner, services are:
- Delivered in client homes, community, in office or by phone
- Provided by licensed social workers
- Require child and adult family member participation
- Involve collaboration with family members, providers and schools